Wall Type Occupancy Sensor/Switches
Model Number: SW-O-S2
- Occupancy Sensor Switches (SW-O) provide stand alone detection of occupants for small, high movement areas (closets, utility rooms, break rooms, etc.).
- These switches are low cost alternatives for areas that do not require integration with the rest of the lighting control system.
- Available in Passive Infrared or Dual Technology (PIR and Ultrasonic).
- These switches include an integral manual override switch on the face of the switch.
- Time delays are adjustable from 15 to 30 minutes.
- Self-adaptive feature automatically adjusts time delay based on occupant behavior patterns.
- Controls all standard lighting loads including incandescent, CFL, and LED.
- Switches fit into standard 1-G electrical junction box configurations (4” Sq. Box with plaster ring or masonry box).
- The required faceplate (not included) is a standard Decora(R) wall-plate. The switch comes in several device colors (white is standard – consult factory for a complete list of color options)