Wall Type Occupancy Sensor/Switch: Two-Pole
Model Number: SW-O-2
- Bi-Level Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor Switches (SW-O-2) provide stand alone detection of occupants for small offices and small rooms requiring two levels of lighting control.
- These switches are low cost alternatives for areas that do not require integration with the rest of the lighting control system.
- These switches can be configured as an occupancy sensor or a vacancy sensor.
- These switches include dual integral manual override switches on the face of the device.
- Time delays are adjustable from 15 seconds to 30 minutes.
- Self-adaptive feature automatically adjusts time delay based on occupant behavior patterns.
- Incorporates zero-cross switching for extended relay life.
- Controls all standard lighting loads including incandescent, CFL, and LED.
- Switches fit into standard 1-G electrical junction box configurations (4” Sq. Box with plaster ring or masonry box).
- The required faceplate (not included) is a standard Decora® wall-plate.