|Component Data Sheet
Model Number: R-2P-120/277
- Double Pole Relay Modules (R-2P-120/277) utilize dual 30A relays that are each de-rated to 16A (NEC Required 80% of a 20A circuit).
- Each module incorporates the latest in “zero-cross” switching technology to greatly extended relay switching life.
- Relay Modules communicate with the Master Interface to report:
- The relay’s current state (on/off)
- The line source state (available or off)
- The line frequency (in Hz)
- The communication status (active / not available)
- The relay’s “health.” (if the relay is defective)
- Relay Modules are interchangeable with all other RD style relay and dimming modules, providing a higher level of flexibility than currently available in the market.
- Double Power Relay Modules are capable of switching all voltages designed for two pole configurations including: 208V, 240V, and 480V.