Touchscreen Color Wallstation
Model Number: WS-TS-C
- Configurable wall station with color touchscreen display. The wall station utilizes a high resolution backlit display for easy to read button information.
- Each wall station is configurable with multiple buttons per page and multiple pages per wall station.
- Default pages include: scenes page, zones page, and special function page. Unused pages, or pages that include functionality that is not desired, can be hidden.
- Switch lockout feature requires a 4-digit pass code for access to the switch’s functions, when enabled.
- Multiple button and label “types” are available including scene buttons, momentary buttons, and toggle buttons, fixed labels with user definable labels.
- Display is a 4.3″ color TFT display, 272x480, premium brightness, 16.7M colors.
- Capacitive multi-touch interface with page swipe gesture control.
- Dimmable backlight.
- Sleep mode capable.
- Able to display custom graphics and logos.
- Wall stations are fully integrated with other components of the system to properly display the current state of the lighting in the controlled area. Coordinated control between the wall station and other switches or devices in a room is automatically generated through the easy-to-use Windows® based system configuration software.
- All power and communication is done through a low voltage Cat5 daisy-chained cable. No additional cabling or sources of power are required.
- Switches fit into standard 1-G electrical junction boxes (4″ Sq. Box with plaster ring or masonry box).
- Graphics can be selected from pre-determined configurations or be completely custom.