|Component Data Sheet
Model Number: RM
- Stand-alone control or Ethernet networkable.
- Bluetooth capable for wireless smart phone/tablet interfacing and configuration. Does not require proprietary remote controls that can get lost or broken.
- Capable of controlling one or two separate rooms with one common module.
- Two, integral, fully rated 0-10V dimmable channels.
- Two digital input ports for contact closure interfacing.
- Two digital output ports for contact closure control.
- Two smart ports for smart occupancy and daylight sensors. Sensors can be daisy chained with up to eight sensors per port.
- Channel expansion up to eight channels when used in conjunction with LRM modules (x2 – for each room).
- Relays are plug-load listed.
- Default configurations for occupancy mode, vacancy mode, and day-light harvesting control.
- Module supports custom and semi-custom configuration for applications requiring complex or unique control demands.
- When networked, this module supports bi-directional communication with a Master Interface for system-wide data logging, timeclock/schedule control, override control, status reporting and much more.