|Component Data Sheet
Model Number: LRM-2P-120/347
- Local Relay Modules also known as room “hubs” provide a distributed control solution. This allows the installer to place the module in close proximity to the controlled load (i.e. in the room where the lights are controlled). This is especially attractive for retrofit applications.
- Local Relay Modules can be connected directly to a master interface or through multi-function interfaces. Standard Cat5 patch cables interconnect local relay modules in a daisy-chained configuration. Up to (100) local relay modules can be connected to each master interface or (32) local relay modules can be connected to each multi-function interface for a total capacity of (3200) Local Relay Modules per master interface.
- Local Relay Modules each encompass (2) latching (mechanically held) single pole relays. Each relay is rated at 16 amps (80% of NEC required 20A circuit) and up to 347VAC1. Each module incorporates the latest in “zero-cross” switching technology for improved equipment life.
- Local Relay Modules include (3) “smart ports.” Each smart port provides a daisy-chained connection for up to (8) smart devices (smart ambient/occupancy sensors, smart temperature/humidity sensors, etc.). Smart devices are connected to the Local Relay Modules via standard Cat5 patch cables. Smart devices are auto-configured and can be connected in any order.
- Local Relay Modules include (2) digital input ports for connection of “dry-contact” devices (i.e. single function switches, door contacts, partition limit switches, etc.).
- As an option, Local Relay Modules can source (2) independent 0-10V dimming circuits through the (2) dimming channels. Each channel can source up to (40) 0-10V dimming ballasts (5mA per ballast).
- Local Relay Modules mount to a standard 4” x 4” electrical junction box for simple installation.