Emergency Shunt Relay Module
Model Number: EMR1-S2
- Non-Dimming Emergency Bypass/Shunt Relay Modules (EMR1) are designed to work in conjunction with Touche’s non-dimming local relay modules and RD panels.
- These Emergency Shunt Relay Modules are UL924 listed and designed for applications requiring an emergency load to be switched to an “ON” state automatically during a loss of normal power.
- Modules include LED indicator that provides visual indication of the module’s current state.
- These economically priced relay modules are designed to install in a standard electrical junction box near the controlled load.
- A time delay feature implements a short delayed response for the emergency controlled load so that the user can visually determine what loads are fed by the emergency source (this eleiminates time consuming testing procedures for maintenance staff).