Emergency Shunt Relay Module – Dimming
Model Number: EMR1-0/10-S3
- 4-Wire Emergency Bypass/Shunt Relay Modules (EMR1-0/10) are designed to work in conjunction with Touche’s dimming local relay modules and RD Panels.
- These modules are UL924 listed and designed for applications requiring an emergency load to be switched to an “ON”, 100% level, automatically during a loss of normal power.
- Modules include LED indicators that provide visual indication of the emergency and normal utility source power.
- These economically priced modules are designed to install in a standard electrical junction box near the controlled load.
- A time delay feature implements a short delayed response for the emergency controlled load so that the user can visually determine what loads are fed by the emergency source (this elminates time consuming testing procedures for maintenance staff).
- These modules include a normally open set of contacts to force 4-wire controlled loads to a high level upon loss of normal power.
- These modules are auto-sensing for either 120VAC or 277VAC operation.
- A local test button allows the user to verify peoper operation.