Model Number: CI-DMX
- The DMX configured communication interface (CI-DMX) provides a simple means of controlling one universe of DMX devices. Multiple CI-DMX modules can be used for mulit-universe applications.
- Theatrical Interfacing:
- Allows for seamless integration between DMX based control consoles and Touché’s architectural controls.
- DMX scenes that are generated from a console are captured and stored in the CI-DMX for later retrieval and replay. The stored scenes are triggered by commands from the Touché system.
- Record and playback sequences of lighting scenes, each with their own adjustable fade rate and delay times.
- Console input is merged with the currently recalled scene in a “highest takes precedence” manner to allow simultaneous control of the output.
- Up to 96 consecutive DMX channels may be monitored to allow a control console to trigger events in the Touché system.
- DIN rail mountable for easy installation.